841 Spruce Street Winnetka, IL 60093 | Tel: 847.446.4451 | Fax: 847.446.4452 | email: email@example.com
Join the Chamber
Joining the Chamber is easy to do. Simply download our membership application form (see link below), fill it out and return the form by email, fax or regular mail. If you have any questions, let us hear from you!
As soon as we receive your information we will review it and present it to our Board of Directors at our next meeting. (We meet every second Tuesday of the month.) Once approved, we will send you a written confirmation along with an invoice for your dues payment.
Thanks for your interest in joining our Chamber. We do look forward to meeting you and working to promote your business success.
- Membership application - download version
- Membership application - online version
- Membership dues structure
- Membership benefits
Winnetka-Northfield Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
- Annual Holiday Weekend – Tree lightings and holiday caroling kick-off the annual weekend festivities in Winnetka and North-field. Horse drawn carriage rides, visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus, music and festive activities brighten the villages. Holiday Sunday Sale at participating merchants features promotions and discounts.
- Farmers’ Market – Held for twenty two weeks on Saturday mornings, May through October. Across from New Trier High School Northfield Campus at 6 Happ Road. Featuring fresh locally grown produce, flowers, baked goods and specialty products. Saturdays in season from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm rain or shine.
- Golf Outing – Annual golf outing to benefit the chamber. All are welcome to join for a fun afternoon of golf followed by dinner and prizes. Sponsorship opportunities available.
- North Shore Women’s Conference – Spectacular day of motivation, networking, exhibitors, learning and fun. Featuring lunch and keynote speaker focusing on topics pertinent to women in business.
- Recognition Lunch – Annual tribute to honor business leaders, local volunteers, village organizations, and staff for their extraordinary community service. Includes pre-event networking, silent auction showcasing local business merchandise, local retailers’ fashion show and gift bags with items from local chamber businesses.
- New Business Ribbon Cutting – Promotes and celebrates new local businesses. Village representatives, media and chamber membership are invited.
- Winnetka-Northfield Sidewalk Sale – A MEGA two day outdoor event which features food, entertainment and bargains in four business districts: Hubbard Woods, East Elm, West Elm and Northfield. New in 2012 “Let Loose on Lincoln”, a community street festival.
- Monthly Board Meetings – Open to all members at 7:30 am, second Tuesday of the month.
- Referrals – The chamber refers member businesses to inquiries made to their office through phone calls, emails and the chamber website.
- Win-Net-Work – A monthly news summary of chamber business, distributed to all members highlighting new members, special events, promotions, and member news.
- Business After Hours – Held monthly, networking opportunity for members to meet, mingle and make new contacts.
- Business for Breakfast - Third Wednesday of each month: Join chamber members and guests for networking opportunities. The structured breakfast includes time for informal networking, introductions and round table discussions that will give you solid business leads.
- Let’s Do Lunch – Fourth Tuesday of every month, meet with Winnetka-Northfield and Wilmette/Kenilworth business members over lunch. Winnetka-Northfield and Wilmette/Kenilworth chamber members will have the opportunity to try out a "featured" restaurant for lunch while networking and meeting with potential business partners.
- Quarterly Mega Connect Breakfast – Meet and network with regional area North Shore chamber members and non members.
- Women in Business Lunch - Designed to foster and promote the promotional success of women. This event offers business owners and professionals from the area a comfortable atmosphere to network and learn about the personal and profes-sional experiences of other women.
Public Relations and Publicity:
- Banners –Business banners are placed throughout the village celebrating the seasons and area businesses. Banners are personalized with the member business name and are available for Winnetka located businesses.
- Community Guide – Annual all-purpose reference publication on Winnetka and Northfield that lists all chamber members both alphabetically and categorically. This guide is produced in partnership with the Pioneer Press and distributed to all Winnetka and Northfield households and businesses.
- Kiosk panel – Informational display signs in two Winnetka locations: 1) Corner of Oak Street and Green Bay Road and 2) the corner of Tower Road and Green Bay Road. The kiosks promote Winnetka located members and their events.
- Monthly Pioneer Press Column — Highlights chamber business news and member activities in the Winnetka Talk
- Weekly Pioneer Press Ad – Features chamber events and news in the Winnetka-Northfield local community newspaper.
- www.winnetkanorthfieldchamber.com – Chamber’s website where members are listed alphabetically and categorically.
Members’ websites are linked to their website.
Hot Deals Promotion listings.
Optimized Keyword Search
Member location mapping on website
Members ONLY section to customize business information—members may post their own news and events for their business on the chamber website.
Postings on Social Media
Community Relations and Advocacy:
The chamber actively advocates for its member and acts as liaison to village trustees and management. Secondly, as a member of Village Business Community Development Commission (BCDC), the chamber is committed to the ongoing effort to address and improve the Winnetka-Northfield business community. The chamber works in conjunction with the villages to provide banners, holiday lighting, and informational kiosk signage.
Upgrade Basic Membership to Enhanced Membership Levels
Platinum Level: Basic Membership dues PLUS $750 upgrade fee:
Platinum Sponsors will be recognized with their name and logo on ALL promotional materials for every major Winnetka-Northfield Chamber of Commerce event, as well as named as a sponsor in all press/promotional materials for events.
- Recognition Lunch Platinum Sponsor ($300 value)
- Sidewalk Sale Platinum Sponsor ($300 value)
- Farmers’ Market Map Platinum Sponsor ($300 value)
- Platinum Sponsor for all special events ($300 value)
- Red Invitation Platinum Sponsor ($300 value)
- Business logo and link on the chamber website
- Business listing and logo in the Community Guide and monthly newsletter
- Membership labels for mailings
- 6 dedicated e-blasts for your business ($300 value)
Gold Level: Basic Membership dues PLUS $150 upgrade fee:
- Website extras including greater visibility, descriptive copy, keyword search, logos and images
- Added recognition in the Community Guide, website and WinNetWork
- Membership directory information listings in multiple categories
- Gold Sponsor of Recognition Lunch ($150)
- Labels for mailings – 2 ($100 value)
- 2 dedicated e-blasts for your business during the year ($100 value)
- Monthly news listing in newsletter
- Bold listing of entire business in the Community Guide